You can trust that your order will be quickly processed and safely delivered. All orders are shipped via UPS, FedEx or USPS within the continental United States.
If you are dissatisfied with your order for any reason, you can return your items for a prompt refund or exchange. Please notify us of any problems upon receipt of your order.
Refunds for items returned within 10 days of the delivery date will be credited in the same form as the original payment type.
Refunds for items returned more than 10 days after the delivery date will be in the form of a credit redeemable on your next purchase. The original shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
Please call us at the number below before returning any items. Please mail your package with reason for return in a prepaid, insured, traceable method to us at:
The Gilded Nut Snack Co.
400 Congress Street #7738
Portland, ME 04112
Questions about your Order?
If you have questions about your order, please contact us at: email@example.com or call 202-340-3511. Make sure to have your order details handy. Thank you.
At The Gilded Nut Snack Co. (“Gilded Nut”), your right to privacy and data security is one of our top concerns. We only collect customer information in an effort to improve your shopping experience and to communicate with you about our products, services, and promotions. Gilded Nut recognizes that it must maintain and use customer information responsibly. If requested, we will not disclose any information that identifies you to a third party. Gilded Nut will never make your e-mail address or phone number available to third parties.
Gilded Nut only asks for specific types of personal information: We ask you to provide information that will enable us to assist you with customer support issues or to complete a purchase.
For example, we request information from you when you:
* Place an order online
* Place an order over the telephone
* Submit an inquiry via e-mail
In each of these instances, we may ask for your name, phone number, e-mail address, billing address, shipping address, and credit card information, as well as other similar personal information. If we ever ask for significantly different information we will inform you of the reason for the request. Once we have collected an e-mail address, we may send e-mail newsletters informing you of news and special offers. You are welcome to visit our website without providing any of this information; however, we are unable to process an order without the requested information.
Gilded Nut only uses your personal information for specific purposes. We use the Data collected from you primarily to process and fulfill your orders, to notify you of the status of your orders, to notify you of product recalls, or to send you targeted marketing information, special product offers or catalogs. In every such e-mail, we will have instructions on how to unsubscribe and avoid receiving future e-mails from us.
In order to continually improve the user experience of our website, Gilded Nut employs some tracking technologies including cookies related to Google marketing, analytics and conversions. Please feel free to contact us for more detailed information.
As part of our commitment to your privacy, Gilded Nut adheres to the guidelines of the Direct Marketing Association’s Privacy Promise to American Consumers. We may periodically make physical mailing information, including aggregated information, available to select third parties including but not limited to, those who share information for direct marketing purposes. You may instruct us not to share information with third parties by calling us at 202-340-3511, e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to us at: The Gilded Nut Snack Co, LLC, 400 Congress Street #7738, Portland, ME 04112.
Secure Online Shopping at Gilded Nut
Gilded Nut guarantees a 100% secure shopping experience. This is how the guarantee works:
* Our secure server software encrypts all of your personal information including credit card number, name, and address so that such data cannot be read as the information travels over the Internet. The encryption process takes the characters you enter and converts them into bits of code that are securely transmitted over the Internet.
* Your personal information is transferred using 256-bit SSL encryption to our payment processor where all information is stored with additional high-level encryption. Gilded Nut does NOT store any credit card information on our server, other than the last four digits of the card for reference.
* Be aware that your Internet browser can also factor into the security of the transaction. Older browser software might not support 256-bit SSL, and we currently do not process any transactions with a lesser encryption. You should always update your browser software and/or apply any security patches available for the software.
* Most banks either cover all the charges that result from unauthorized use of your credit card or may limit your liability to just $50.
* If your bank holds you liable, Gilded Nut will cover your liability up to $50 provided that the unauthorized use of your credit card resulted through no fault of your own from purchases made at Gilded Nut.com.
A Few Important Notes:
* This guarantee covers a maximum liability of $50.
* In order to obtain reimbursement from Gilded Nut, you may be required to present documentation authenticating the recovery amount.
* In the event of unauthorized use of your credit card, you must notify your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures.
If you would like to contact us for any reason regarding our privacy practices, please call us at 1-202-340-3511, email us at email@example.com or write to us at the following address: The Gilded Nut Snack Co., LLC, 400 Congress Street #7738, Portland, ME 04112.